How to Invest In Fisgard
Growth through the power of compound interest.
Investing means protecting your principal and growing your money safely over time. When you speculate and take chances with stocks and mutual funds you risk losing not only any gains you may have made, but also your principal. That means putting your hard-earned retirement and future comfort in jeopardy.
Fisgard puts the safety of your principal first. With regular modest additions to your principal and reinvestment of dividends harnessed to the power of compound interest, your money grows steadily and reliably, building the retirement nest egg you can count on.
How do I invest with Fisgard?
You can invest cash and Registered Plan funds such as the RRSP, TFSA or RRIF. You can also transfer Registered funds from another institution to Fisgard. Just call, and we'll do it for you.
Fisgard qualifies for the following Registered Plans:
• Registered Retirement Savings Plan ( RRSP )
• Tax-Free Savings Account ( TFSA )
• Registered Educational Savings Plan ( RESP )
• Registered Retirement Income Fund ( RRIF )
• Life Income Fund ( LIF )
• Locked-in Retirement Income Fund ( LRIF )
• Locked-in Retirement Account ( LIRA )
• Individual Pension Plan ( IPP )
• Registered Disability Savings Plan ( RDSP )