Fisgard started in 1994. Our original office was in Victoria's Chinatown in the Quonley heritage building on the corner of Fisgard and Government, at the Gates of Harmonious Interest. In 2004 we moved to Douglas Street where we bought and renovated the Royal Bank building.
Our company was named after Fisgard Lighthouse which was built in 1860 in Esquimalt Harbour in Victoria. Fisgard Lighthouse symbolizes security, stability and vision – qualities we believe in and feel are important to our investors. We are proud to have provided our growing family of over 4,000 investors a secure way to save for the future.